Who am I? I am a member of the fast growing un-silent majority that is sick of the insanity going on in this country right now. I’m not sure anything I say will affect real change, but I hope I can bring attention to some issues the Lame Stream Media is DEFINITELY not to report on and do it with some bite that grabs your attention.
I’m sick of being branded a right wing extremist, racist, homophobe, warmonger, or whatever asinine adjectives Liberal Progressives have for the words COMMON SENSE these days. These people have lost their minds, and even worse than the fact they are legally allowed to eat with uncorked forks, preventing harm to themselves or others, is the fact they’ve taken over the Executive Branch of our government, they run our national media, and they are indoctrinating our youth.
IT’S TIME THE TRUTH START COMING OUT ABOUT WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON!
1. What ever happened to common sense?
2. When did the American population become so stupid they’d listen whatever they hear on TV from their favorite politician without an ounce of due diligence to confirm what was said?
3. When did factual information and history (the one that happened - not the one liberals talk about) get replaced with an idea that has failed miserably and cost MILLIONS of lives almost everywhere its been tried on scale the size of the United States?
4. When did equal opportunity turn into equal results?
5. When did what goes on in the Kardashion household become more important than what is happening to our nations kids?
6. When did everyone become a “victim” of something?
7. When did personal accountability stop mattering?
8. When did it start to make sense we could spend our way out of bankruptcy?
9. Since when is being “offended” disallowed by the United States Constitution?
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON THE COUNTRY I WAS RASIED IN?
Who am I? I’m just a guy who cares. I’m a guy that clearly knows more than you do about what is really on the horizon for this once great nation. I don’t suspect much of what I say will reach the ears of liberal progressives on THIS page, so I hope you post, and re-post, and post again some of what you find here to all your Social Media friends. Folks, there is a storm brewing… and none of us can run from it. Both sides of the isle have sold this country down the road to oblivion. THEY already know that in Washington. I take that back… anyone with an IQ over 6 knows that, but that leaves a large portion of the Liberal Progressives and Obama’s people that probably don’t know it yet.
I get Bombastic! I get Vitriolic! I get Sarcastic as I can be! Underneath all my commentary and the showmanship, my REAL goal is to report news you probably won’t hear about elsewhere, and to ask questions.
I HOPE IT CAUSES YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS!
BRING UP THESE TOPICS TO YOUR FRIENDS. HAVE DEBATE!
When someone makes a comment, ask them, “What evidence do you have to support that position? Where did you get that information?” If you’re talking to a Liberal Progressive there will NEVER be facts or history to support the position and chances are the discussion will quickly turn from having the potential for intelligence to name-calling.
ASK WHY YOUR FRINDS BELIEVE THE WAY THEY DO.
JOIN ME IN WAKING PEOPLE UP! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE BLOG. SUGGEST MY VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND TWITTER FEED TO YOUR FRIENDS… EVEN THE LIBERAL WACKOS. HAVE THEM POINT OUT WHERE I’M WRONG…. WITH UH…. FACTS…
JOIN ME. PLEASE.
THE VOICE OF REASON
GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LastGreatStand
Welcome to The Last Great Stand, a 100% independent news-aggregation website. The views expressed herein are the views of the linked author exclusively and not necessarily the views of LGS or any potential advertisers. // Aggregated content may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a \'fair use\' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Valid 10 years unless revoked
First amendment rights:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.